About Cricket’s Photo & Cinema
We are a husband and wife team (Cricket and Sean) that make up Cricket’s Photography. We shot our first wedding in 2006 and haven’t looked back. Ours photos have been featured in national and local magazines (People, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Weddings, Redbook, Shutter Magazine, Rangefinder, Orlando magazine, Bridal Guide, Celebration, Perfect Wedding Guide and more), newspapers, online blogs (Huffington post, Buzzfeed, PopSugar, CNN, Elite Daily and more ) and books (Wedding Perfection). We have won several awards and enjoy getting to speak at national photography conferences.
There’s something special that comes with each couple we meet and the bonds and friendships that have been formed. We love to capture the true love of their engagement, the magic of their wedding day, the glow of a newly pregnant mama, the beauty of their first child and the wonderment of childhood. It’s been a true blessing to be a part of so many of your lives and thank you for sharing with us!
We have 4 children. Three boys and a girl. They bring us much joy, laughter and grey hairs.
Cricket’s Photo & Cinema is also a member of Wedding and Portrait Photographer International (WPPI) and Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
- Cricket loves Pepsi and hates the taste of coffee.
- Sean puts BBQ sauce on everything he eats.
- Cricket used to be an actress.
- Sean secretly (or not so secretly) wishes he was a rock star.
- Cricket has a not so secret addiction to cheese.
- When Sean grows up he wants to be a professional golfer.
- We use Apple computers and shoot Nikon.
- And our most proud fun fact… WE HAVE 4 KIDS!
Meet the Cricket Family: